March 3, 2017

AWAKE!

Source: Google Images

AWAKE proud King! AWAKE proud Queen! 
The time for sleeping has passed.
The sun has risen. The dawn of a new day has come. 
AWAKE!

Wakefulness casts out the shadows of the sleeping mind.
Truth has exhausted patience.
It demands this moment.
AWAKE!

Step into your rightful place hue-man!
Finite physicality must bear witness to infinite spirituality.
AWAKE!

See the consciously ascended master.
You’ll know them by their crown. 
Each kink, coil, and curl speaks a truth unheard by sound but seen by the third eye.   
They answer to I AM.

Source: Google Images


Unlike diamonds, silver, or gold; these crowns carry a value unfathomable to the mind indoctrinated to a temporal 3-D existence.
These crowns fly in the face of the universe. 
Defying gravity, these kinks, coils, and curls laughingly toss the laws of physics to the side.

Source: Google Images

Contrary to the weary body, lazy intent, or detained mind, these crowns perpetually reach upward paying homage to the Sun of God. 

Source: Google Images

Each strand is a divine antenna; transmitting and receiving sacred knowledge that the universe tunes to my personal frequency. 

My hair is a living testament. 
My hair challenges 'his-story'. It tells the true story of that from which I came. 

My hair helps create my environment. 
It releases pheromones- primordial potions- that draw and drive experiences into my reality.

More than cosmetic, my hair is cosmic.

My hair is divine. 

I am divine. 

I AM THAT I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment