May 15, 2016

Pinned Back Braidout....Another Simple Style!

If you've followed my journey long enough, you know I readily admit to being a lazy natural. While I always want to look nice, I never want to spend a ton of time doing it. That said, I've found that at every length, I've had a go-to, two minute hair do. Right now it's the pinned back braidout!

* When I was still in the TWA (teenie weenie afro) stage, I found that the pony-puff was my best friend.
* When I grew a bit length, the banded updo became a savior to my strands.

While nowadays I'm into the pinned back braidout, I truly hope to help you no matter where you are in your journey!
I have video tutorials for each of the styles above. Just click the blue live links!

For my latest lazy girl style, the pinned back braidout, check out my NEWEST video style tutorial . It's super simple, super sassy, and great on natural or relaxed hair! I call that a WIN/WIN!


Also, please head over to Facebook and join us in the Journey to My Roots Group. Not only will you get all the hair advice/caveats/ laughs you want, you'll get much more. And why not? 
Life is about so much more than hair. 
God Bless My Friends!

Click picture for direct link:

Problems with the link? Click here>>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/JourneytomyRoots

No comments:

Post a Comment