May 27, 2012

Things I HATE since going natural!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I've never been the most patient person but since going natural, there are some things that really burst my bubble! Here's a few of them....
  • Feelers: Uggghhh! These are the people who lack the home training to realize that sticking your hands in somebody's hair without asking is not only rude, it's nasty! I don't know where your hands have been. You could have been picking your pickables and scratching your scratchables and now you have your hand all up in my hair. NO MA'AM!  The same respect goes for children. Do not stick your hands in a child's head without first asking their parents. It's simply R-U-D-E, rude!

Picture by mainlybraids.com! Check 'em out!
  • Napzis! 
    • What's a Napzi? Nappy + Nazi = Napzi! Napzis are naturals who troll the internet e-thugging others who disagree with their stance on anything related to hair, be it wigs, using mineral oil, cowashing, etc. 
    • Warning! Napzis are also quick to revoke your "black card" if you are an African-American who does anything they view as counter to the progression of the race; you know, life-changing decision such as flat-ironing! Chile please! Imma need you to have a seat somewhere with that messiness! 
+

  •  The Fake Out 
    • I don't know if they think we LOOK stupid but come on hair product companies! Putting a crappy, over-priced, or misleading product in a pretty green bottle with flowers or coconuts on it does not change the fact that it's a crappy product with crappy ingredients. 


These are three of my pet peeves. What about you? Since going natural, what are some of the things you hate??? Share in the comments section. Note: Being asked to say damn, damn, damn, doesn't count. It's a natural rite of passage ***side-eye***

5 comments:

  1. My curl pattern is thicker in the back of my head an my new is thick as well, it's hard to really keep my hair moist, yetersday aug 31 I didnt see any shedding bcuz I did a black tea rise

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 3 pet peeves? 1) My hair is nautrally curly. The longer the tighter the curl so I do tend to keep it short. Sooooooo I hate when people say, "Why would you cut ALL that beautiful hair off? It's mines! 2) If I had your hair I would never cut it. If you had my hair it wouldn't be mines! Go figure? 3) Girl what are you mixed with? My mummi and my daddy, you? lol . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I love it. People giiiitttt on my last nerves with all that foolishness.

      Delete
  3. My number #1 peet peeve is the fact I spent so much money trying to get this wolf hair together. I have some favorites but Quench is my #1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I got that what problem you are facing.There is many fake products in the market which is made by the chemicals. For this problem you will require to use good products,Here is the link from which you find products which are not make by using chemicals.
    Going Natural

    ReplyDelete