April 2, 2012

Do NOT Touch My Hair!!!



Apparently some people don't have the upbringing or common sense to know this so I'm gonna spell it out...
Do NOT touch another person's hair without first asking their permission!!!


I swear I could become a boxer my "bob and weave" action has gotten so good. All too often, some random person walks up to me and without asking, reaches their hand up to feel my hair. WTH? I don't know where your hands have been! You could have been picking your pickables and scratching your scratchables and now you have your hand all up in my hair! No ma'am/sir!


You should have been raised better but if you weren't you should have the common sense and basic decency to know that my hair is part of my personal being and personal space. That space should be respected...including my hair!


Yes! I know it's shiny, healthy, long, and luscious. And YES I appreciate the compliment and adoration. But before you reach your hand into my personal space, please ask...it's just the right thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment