November 30, 2015

Product Review: Softee Argan Oil Styling Gel

If you know me, you know I have been a looooooooooooooooong time fan of EcoStyler Olive Oil Styling Gel. 


Matter of fact, it's one of the items on my list of 'natural hair necessities'. What else is on the list? Check it out....


This list has come with time and test so while it's hard to get on the list, it's hard to get off as well. Nonetheless, I am willing to try new things. I'm a woman. It's our prerogative to change our minds. 


To that end, I recently tried Softee's Argan Oil Styling Gel. It was $1 at the Dollar Tree so I figured why not. So what's the verdict? Check out the product review below:


Have you tried this product? What did you think? Share in the comments and then come on over to the Journey to My Roots Group on Facebook to chat it up. See you there!

Trouble connecting? Click here>>> 

No comments:

Post a Comment