September 16, 2015

A High Bun, Natural Hair Style!



Be it Audrey Hepburn, Tika Sumpter, Beyonce, Janelle Monae, or Ashanti, high buns are a timeless classic that ladies of all ages, all hair types, and uniquely personal styles simply love!

Count me among the crowd. While I'd been wearing high buns, I was finding that the pony-tail holder or head-band used to have my hair looking great! Unfortunately, they were also leaving me with mega headaches due to the pull on my hair. No more! 


Finally! Get the look of a high bun without the pull of a head band or pony tail holder. Find out how in this super simple tutorial. Dressed up or down, the high bun will live on in infamy as a classic go-to to style!

Try it. I promise this tutorial makes it super simple!



Try it out and share your feedback in the comments. 




Come on over to Facebook and share your pics. I'll post them! 


And don't forget your Quench Moisturizer by Journey to My Roots!


Having natural hair nightmares? Relaxer got you stressed? 
Got thinning, dry, or slow-to-grow hair or beard? 
Get Quench by Journey to My Roots!
Your hair (and I) will thank you! 
Don't believe me, check out the 250+ client reviews! 



Click the 'Order Quench' tab to place an online order. 
ORDERS ARE SHIPPED WITHIN A WEEK OF PLACEMENT

THANK YOU! Your business is very much appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment